It is a priority of the Company to offer products of excellent quality and a high level of service. Therefore, the Customer is empowered to request a change if he is not satisfied with his purchase. For which the client must make a formal request via email firstname.lastname@example.org, after being reviewed and approved, they may go to the indicated KUNA store to make the respective change.
However, the Company reserves the right to accept or reject any of these requests depending on the particularities of the case under evaluation.
Whenever you need it, you can contact the company through the Customer Service line +51 54 603000 annex 504 (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.PERU)
For the purposes of this policy, change is understood as a request made by the customer, which aims to change a product for another of the KUNA brand.
Garment changes may be accepted if there are:
- Quality Problems (company responsibility): They include loss of color, bleeding, seam rupture, excessive pilling, etc.
- Other Problems (unrelated to the company): They are involuntary errors of the client when choosing the type of garments, for example in regard to size, color or model.
The client will have a maximum period of 30 working days, counted from the date of receipt of the order, to submit his request for change via email email@example.com.
This will be viable as long as it is ensured that the product:
- Present sales slip in Physicist.
- It has been acquired through the KUNA E-Commerce platform.
- The garment is in perfect condition.
- It has the original packaging and labels.
- Show no signs of wear or damage.
Is the request proceeds, the customer may go to any KUNA store with the product (s) in perfect condition, and will comply with the policies of the physical store.
The client, who has made his purchase in a province of Peru where there are no physical KUNA stores, must necessarily return the product (s) in perfect condition via Courier, to the address in Arequipa: Calle Cóndor Nro. 100 Urb Tahuaycani, District of Sachaca, Province and Department of Arequipa (This shipment will be on behalf of the client)
The Company will not make any payment in cash or for balances in favor of the client.
Returns: For the purposes of this policy, return is understood as a request made by the customer that aims to return the product for the amount paid.
Money refunds are not accepted.