- Dry cleaning, using any solvent except trichlorethylene.
- Planchar a baja temperatura (110°C)
Take your piece of clothing to a good reputation cleaning service that has experience with treating natural threadings.
Ask the cleaning staff to follow the instructions in the clothing's instructions labels. Every and each one of our products have this label.
As a general rule, we recommend against hanging this kind of clothing.
Never put inside plastic bags.
Natural threadings are very susceptible to tearing.
Natural threadings may show wear sooner if exposed to rubbing.
PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING RECOMMENDATION
- We suggest to measure over skin-tight clothes so as to ensure the most accurate measurements.
- Make sure the tape is level and neither too tight nor too loose.
- If possible, have someone else measure it, it's more accurate.
Bust: Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust and wrap it around going under your armpits and shoulder blades back to the front.
Waist: Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, which is located about 5 cm above your belly button
Hips: Stand with your hips together and measure the fullest part of your hips.
Chest: Measure across the widest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around your waist making sure it’s not too loose or too snug. Also, make sure that it wraps evenly around your waist.
Sleeve lenght: Measure from the lowest point of the shoulder to a centimeter below the wrist by placing the outstretched arm at a 20 ° angle to the body.