Light and soft, this shawl made in Baby Alpaca and Silk is ideal for any occasion.
- Collection: Fall Winter
- Composition: 70% Baby Alpaca 30% Silk
Originally intended for the exclusive use of the imperial family in China, silk is known for over 4,000 years as a luxurious and sensual textile denoting wealth and success. ‘The Queen of Textiles´ is obtained from the silkworm caterpillar and KUNA uses it in its luxurious costumes and accessories, among others, for its versatility, usability, shine, and comfort.
These camelids that inhabit the Peruvian Andes has hair fibers that offer one the largest variety of colors in the world of fabrics – ranging from white to black, varying through chestnut and gray hues. The colorfulness, together with the warmth and softness this fabric offer, has served as the inspiration and foundation of the Andean textile development, particularly, the Incaic. Today, this extraordinary fiber plays an essential role in the world of textiles.
Bear in mind the following when dry-cleaning your garment:
- Take your garment to skilled drycleaners who have experience working with natural fibers.
- Show the label with cleaning instructions. All our products bear this label.
- Show to the laundry representative any stains the garment may have; they will want to treat some of these before the dry cleaning process begins.
- As a general precaution, we do not recommend hanging knitwear.
- Take normal mothproof precautions when storing to prevent damages.
- To store your garments – such as coats, jackets, and blazers – hang them in a well-ventilated area.
Garments that have any suede or leather trimmings need to breathe so they should not be stored in a plastic bag.
Special care is recommended with very fine and light knitwear which have a loose and delicate look, as they may be prone to snagging and pulling.
As our garments are mainly made out of natural South American camelid fibers, excessive friction can cause natural fiber hair shedding.er hair shedding.
200 X 70 CM