Multicolored striped scarf made in 100% Baby Alpaca for casual looks.
- Collection: Fall Winter
- Composition: 100% Baby Alpaca
These camelids that inhabit the Peruvian Andes has hair fibers that offer one the largest variety of colors in the world of fabrics – ranging from white to black, varying through chestnut and gray hues. The colorfulness, together with the warmth and softness this fabric offer, has served as the inspiration and foundation of the Andean textile development, particularly, the Incaic. Today, this extraordinary fiber plays an essential role in the world of textiles.
Bear in mind the following when dry-cleaning your garment:
- Take your garment to skilled drycleaners who have experience working with natural fibers.
- Show the label with cleaning instructions. All our products bear this label.
- Show to the laundry representative any stains the garment may have; they will want to treat some of these before the dry cleaning process begins.
- As a general precaution, we do not recommend hanging knitwear.
- Take normal mothproof precautions when storing to prevent damages.
- To store your garments – such as coats, jackets, and blazers – hang them in a well-ventilated area.
Garments that have any suede or leather trimmings need to breathe so they should not be stored in a plastic bag.
Special care is recommended with very fine and light knitwear which have a loose and delicate look, as they may be prone to snagging and pulling.
As our garments are mainly made out of natural South American camelid fibers, excessive friction can cause natural fiber hair shedding.er hair shedding.